Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

2013 Football Season

Yay.. only 56 more days until I get to see my beloved Tennessee Titans back out on the field! 
On August 8th they will open up their pre-season schedule against the Washington Redskins. I wonder if RG3 will be all healed and ready to play? 
I love the pre-season games because we get to see most of the players in action. And usually we get to see some unexpectant break-out talent. However, sadly, the pre-season brings out unexpectant injuries as well. I was at the Titans vs. Cardinals game last season when Marc Mariani broke his leg. It was a crushing injury for the Titans but also ended up showcasing the talents of Darius Reynaud. Thankfully, Marc has recovered well and is already practicing with the team in OTA's. 
I am also looking forward to seeing what the rookies have to offer the team. Chance Warmack and Justin Hunter are very exciting new additions in my opinion and I can't wait to see what they bring.  Hopefully with everyone's hard work we will see the Titans in the Super Bowl in 2014. 

Here is the Tennessee Titans 2013 season schedule: http://www.titansonline.com/schedule/season-schedule.html


No comments :

Post a Comment